Savor these moments with your little one before they’re gone…
Brestfeeding photo sessions forever capture the incredible relationship between you and your child. Whether you’re nursing a newborn or a toddler, this sweet time focuses on quiet moments with you and babe snuggled together, enjoying the closeness and connection of mother and child.
Mommy+me photo sessions freeze time before your toddler grows out of her chubby cheeks and perky little pigtails! When it seems like each passing day means your baby boy is one day closer to being a big kid, make time to snuggle him close for memories you’ll cherish forever. Created especially for mamas and up to three children (additional children welcome for a fee).
Your photos are typically ready for you within one week! I primarily offer breastfeeding and mommy & me photography in The Woodlands, Texas, but I am always happy to travel to you!
“Kristal was a breeze to work with. She was prompt and came with everything that we needed. She was sweet and professional. She clearly loves working with mommies and babies, and she has an eye for what will make a great photo. Breast-feeding is such a huge part of my relationship with my baby, and I love having some of those special moments captured.”
– Meredith, mama to Colt, Wyatt & Benjamin
“I loved Kristal because of how fun and relaxing she made my shoot! She took amazing pictures. They are all so beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to all the mommas out there!”
– Jessica, mama of three
Session detailsSession fee – $150
– Up to 30 minutes of coverage on the day of your breastfeeding or mommy+me session
– Receive a what-to-wear guide designed to make preparing for your session effortless and simple
– Access to my client closet for mamas + props and accessories for baby
– Your choice of print and digital Collections, as well as other beautiful Keepsakes, to celebrate your images
– A sneak peek video featuring a handful of images from your session
View a breastfeeding session
This precious nursing session celebrates the sweetest moments between baby Benjamin and his mama.